Miracles in Halmstad
| May 30, 2011 |
Hey Everybody,
This week has been an adventure, I got to be "senior companion"! It was a fun adventure! We felt the Lord working through us a lot this week. It started out rough; one of our investigators chose to not take lessons from us anymore and to continue studying with the Jehovahs Witnesses. We were bummed but really couldn’t change their mind. We went to visit some inactives and on the way to our next teach we found a young lady who is super sweet and thinks she believes in God! She has tons of questions and inspirations when we teach. When we met with her the first time, she was nervous and a little scared, I said the opening prayer and she felt The Holy Ghost and felt peace and recognized it herself! IT was awesome. Miracles are happening everywhere, If you just open your eyes and look around!
Another investigator told us that she wants to be baptized this summer! Its exciting because she has known the Book of Mormon is true for something like 16 years and she has such an amazing spirit. She comes to church every Sunday. But we dont know where she lives and we can only meet on Sundays. This week she asked us if we could meet with her during the week! It was awesome! So we have an appointment for Thursday and I’m excited
In our district we have two sets of systrar so we are going to attempt splits at the end of this week. Im excited Ill be staying in Halmstad and Syster Tanner is coming from Lund to come be my companion. Im excited to see how it will go.
My challenge this week is for you to notice the miracles around you. Pray for help to recognize the Lords hand in all that you do and all that goes on. I think that is something I took for granted while back at home. I just went through life working hard and trying to make things happen on my own. But in taking a step back and one closer to Christ we can realize that He is in all that we do and in every success we have. I know that Christ is watching over us and guides us through life even if we ar hesitant to listen. He always is there to give us a little help. Please Pray! There is an awesome feeling that comes every time you sincerely pray. I know that this is how Ive been able to make it through these last few days. Its been tough but when relying on the Lord all things are possible!
Oh and pictures consist of the weather lately! We found out it rains all the time in the summer here in Halmstad. The package mom sent, me drinking hot chocolate, the övningkör is a ´sign that goes on the drivers training cars but we randomly have one on our fridge and the one of me before we left home to come to the library to write. lol I was bored and waiting´=)
I love you all! You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work and work hard!
Love
Syster Juker

No comments:
Post a Comment