| April 27, 2011 | |||
Well another week has yet again flown by! Its crazy how fast it all goes these days. As you may or may not have heard I'm headed to Sweden on Sunday! Can you say CRAZY! I'm so excited nervous and all around ahh! (thats the only way to describe it) We have to meet at the travel office at the MTC at 5 am on sunday then our flight leaves from SLC for JFK at 8:50 am we will get there at 3:31 and leave from there at 6:50 for Stockholm and arrive there 9:35 am! Wow thats going to be a fun day! We have mixed feelings about sitting together or not. We kinda want to do some contacting and such! It's weird but I feel it too. We have decided that we are going to say Hello to everyone we walk passed until then and of course on the plane. It will be interesting.
I can't email pictures home until i'm in sweden but I certainly will once there :) I love getting pictures, they really help :) thank you!
I have recieved both stephs package and the one from David and Megan, thank you guys so much for all of the support! I certainly didnt expect anything like that but I loved it! Thank you!
Our last two devotionals were AWESOME! We had Elder Richard G. Scott last week and then Yesterday guess who we had?!! :) My Favorite! any guesses? Elder Dallin H. Oaks! :) I was so excited! Sister Vistaunet and I sang in the choir and Sister DeTinne-Cassel sat super close. He talked of the three challenges we must do. We must Change- work hard all day, be diligent and repentant. We must Achieve- we must learn a new language, learn missionary skills, teach by the spirt and learn lots. We must also Become- We must make these things that we must learn, change and achieve and make them apart of our lives. I invite you all to look at your life and see where you can apply these three principles and "make that change" a lyric from somewhere. Not important but :) Willl you all please do that? I know that when you do you will be able to have the spirit with you more fully and be able to decern what you can do to become closer to Christ. My testimony of this gospel has grown expontentially since being here and I hope that we can all keep our testimonies growing that way. i know that it won't just come and that we have to nourish it with the scriptures every day and every sunday by going to church and being active. The Lord will help those who first help themselves. We are blessed after all we can do. Have you done all that you can do?
This MTC experience has been great, I've learned so much, developed friendships that I never thought I would, I've felt the strength of prayer and been strengthened by those prayers given by all of you. Thank you so much for your love and support! Next email comes from sweden :) I'm excited and nervous, more on the nervous end. I keep reminding myself four days is practically a work week, I can get alot done in a work week :) but my companions are AWESOME and ready to go! I love you all so much Keep the support coming as this shall be interesting- and tough!
Love
Systeritos!

No comments:
Post a Comment