Hey Everybody!
It’s been an awesome week! We've felt the ´Lords hand in our work lots this week. Monday during personal study a harley drove past our apartment and I was reminded immediately of papa! It was cool, there aren’t too many harleys around these parts. Tuesday we taught a lesson on keeping the Sabbath day holy. it was awesome but she has to work most Sundays. She promised to try to come the next Sunday she didn’t have to work. So I’m excited! we had our first district meeting in Holsingberg and that’s spelled wrong lol but some pictures here will be from that. on a not cloudy day you can see Denmark from the coast. it was cloudy when we went.
Saturday was our day of consecration! It was super good and we worked hard all day. We had one of our investigators this week accept a baptismal date! I was super excited! ´He’s been ´taught three times, twice ´by us it’s pretty awesome. He is a little hesitant still but he is definitely searching for what we have. We got stood up for another lesson but got asked for the time but we thought she asked us if we were wise. It was fun to laugh about.
Towards the end of the day we went looking for a less active member’s house and got stuck in some pouring rain as we were waiting for the bus. Only to realize that the bus wasn’t coming to that stop because it was Saturday. we then had a squirrel seeking shelter from the rain share our bus stop spot as we ´found the nearest one.
This week I have really realized the importance of understanding the atonement and realizing the significance of everything that happened for us individually. As we center our lives on living more fully´like Christ and taking full advantage of the Atonement we will live with real love in our hearts and long to help one another come closer to Christ. I know that because I’ve seen in work in my life here in Sweden and at home. The Atonement is real, Heavenly Father loved us so much that he asked Christ to suffer for us and Christ loved us so much that he suffered it. I’m so thankful for this event and the blessing it has been in my life. Will you all find a little time this week to think and ponder the atonement and what it means to you individually? (Bob Just do it! =)) I know that if you do your eyes will be opened and your hearts will be filled with peace and happiness. I love you all! Have an awesome week!
Pictures consist of:
Rainy adventures, some graffeti that reminded me of the elephant mom drew on my letter, a really cool catholic church we saw when with the squirel, our cookie experiment because we didnt have all of the ingredients. Cool pictures ón the way to the train from our district meeting. And our ice cream adventure, it was sunny one day and we both wanted ice cream and as i went in to buy stamps the stamps are of ice cream so ´we decided it was a sign and bought some. It was delicious but super rich!
Love,
Syster Juker

No comments:
Post a Comment