Monday, November 8, 2010
Say What You Want
This evening I'm reminded of a song lyric, "You can say what you want but it's only getting better." That sentence couldn't speak more truth. No matter the situation you may find yourself in, you are the one making the decision on what is to be the outcome. A trial that is pressing the patience button a little too often and consistently can be flipped over and the focus could be how great what ever is being waited for can be. If you concentrate on clouded windows you won't see the beauty of the sunrise each day. This life is a test, I'm not a test taker, I'd rather write ten three page essays then take a test but I'm stuck with this one and I wouldn't have it any other way. While going about your daily nonsense, just think about how truly blessed you are, even for those trying times, you are learning and progressing if you aren't complaining too much. Its a way to grow. I'm putting into practice in my own life the whole "look at the glass half full" situation. It is always true, I don't care what you say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I couldn't agree more J2! Well I could but then that would just be redundant :P
ReplyDelete