Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Lesson Learned
As days go by you can count each day by the lesson learned. Sunday-Kindness, Its just a Hello; I've come to greet people I don't know and it always seems a little awkward but just a hello means the world to some people. I know I have days where I feel invisible and a hello would definitely make it better. Say Hello more, its easy. Monday-A bad day always gets worse; enough said. Tuesday-Friends keep you sane, most days; after the horrible day of Monday Tuesday brought a glimmer of hope, as my two best friends helped me forget myself and work on a few situations I have to fix. Which brings me to today; Never is enough, it is a song lyric and I'm not sure why but I like it. It fits many a coincidence I've been in recently that I never really wanted to be in. It makes me laugh, I wish I could just leave it all behind but it's locked on target (me) so I get to find a way out before someone gets hurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment