Monday, November 15, 2010

The Penguin Experience

 While helping a friend out I decided to play with the inner tube of her bike tire. Trying to make as many different animals as possible. I got three I think, when one was requested. A PENGUIN! For those that don't know I'm a fan of penguins and when I'm bored I've been known to doodle a few and send pictures of them. So I got my thinking hat on and made this! I think its pretty snazzy for what it actually is. You may ask why this became an experience for me? But at the conclusion of this inner tube party I got myself a thinkin' again. It's genuine happiness on that face there. It's a little silly looking and has a questionable look upon it but It's happy. I found happiness in a little penguin made as a joke from a bike inner tube! It is me in a nutshell. Things that cause happiness are not expensive, hard to find gadgets that no one else has. Its the simple things. Well at least for me it is. :) The times that get remembered are the simple things, with the people you care most about. Forget the high tech stuff, go back to the basics and you will find that happiness is still waiting for you. Just make the decision to find it, and quite possibly throw an inner tube in, who knows it could be fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad that we had that little innertube party. It was quite a learning experience reading this & learning how to change a tire... I think I forgot again though. Lol!

    ReplyDelete