Monday, March 29, 2010

Shades of Blue

A wonderful Monday lies in store for me as I remember all of the things I learned at church yesterday. I'm ever so thankful for the blessings the gospel brings me daily. I'm super excited to try the best I can to do what I need to, to attain exaltation. I've been studying tons and the road is long but if we are rooted in a sure foundation we are bound to remain standing.

As for the title, I've been listening to some old music that I haven't listened to in a while. Its an interesting song by Nick Lachey, yeah i know he's definitely not the normal music of choice but like I said Its a good song. That albumn is pretty good too, all in all. Pretty much some sleepy music.

I've taken to Bike riding and it has been a lot of fun. I ride out to Plaza instead of run these days.

Kind of a random post but thats just how I roll :)

Best Wishes for a great MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment