From music to sweet nonsense apps; the Itouch has it all! My second generation Ipod Itouch has been amazing to me. Allowing me to keep track of friends, keeping me awake in class, teaching me to direct traffic and even fly planes without crashes. It's been my life.
Today that ended. :( I left it home when picking up my mom from work and upon arrival home the touch part of the itouch doesnt work anymore. On the way to institute tonight I didn't like the song on the radio so I reached down into a familiar cupholder to find it empty and me lacking the ability to change the crudy song!
On another note. It was a decent day not a lot going on just work hanging with my second family for a while, then hung with my aunt and her kids, picked up mom and Cindy then to the tute! Overall not a bad day. although it did EXPLODE!
The car I drive doesn't have a CD player and my iPod adapter broke. I've gotten used to tolerating a couple of radio stations, but my goodness, there is just nothing like having an iPod available! Your loss is great. :( *moment of silence*
ReplyDelete