I've been having lots of thoughts recently. Its an amazing occurance. I enjoy it completely and try to write down all those that I can. My thought for the night is kinda simple and I'm not sure how to word it. Lets see, Its The great times are meant to last so if its only good just wait for the great and if it is great cherish it. So many times are there moments when we get too caught up int the roller coaster of life that we forget to recognize the simple great things in life. In church today we spoke about the creation and how important it is to live our lives in accordance with the knowledge we have that this Earth is a gift from Jesus Christ for our use. Today was a lovely day just enough clouds for a perfect picture, rays of sun galore. Many different scents throughout the day. I'm thankful for it all. I'm amazed when I just sit and think about the blessings I have in my life. With all of these things in mind the possibilities are truly endless. We can do anything if we but have faith in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment