This blog will become a place where I can write about the things I am learning and share them with my classmates and anyone else who wanders to my little space of the internet.
My husband and I were recently married in the Oakland California LDS temple and It was a beautiful occasion. I've never been one for being overly girly so of course I rocked some velvet converse under my dress. The lesson I learned that day coming out of the temple ladies is this. Try walking in your wedding shoes with your dress before the time when you are walking out newly wedded to tons of family stares. I nearly tripped and spent the whole walk out of the temple laughing as my newly dubbed husband tried to keep me upright. :) Want proof? See below! (notice you can see the bottom of my shoe curled under my dress-trapped by my wedding dress)
No comments:
Post a Comment