Anyway just a ramble for today :)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Looking Up
So many things these days get people down and not ok. It's a sad thing and I have fallen from a good day to a bad day in just a few questionable thoughts. Today I realized that just the act of looking up helps, sounds silly but think about it. From the perspective I have, realizing how small you really are in this life puts things in perspective. Just as something that seems to make all the difference in your own life goes bad look up, in the big picture of things it doesn't matter. The way things go has so many variables you can't expect things to happen without being all knowing. I know little in this respect. I know only what I study and believe; I can't possibly figure out all of life's questions out especially the ever present "what if's" and "why's". I think that's also where your faith comes in. If you are searching for answers to questions and you aren't sure what else to do, but aren't getting anything sure from prayer your faith is tested as you pursue something that has no sure result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment