|
|
|
||
|
||||
Nära och Kära,
Well this week was a
bit of transition if I do say so myself.
I måndags we had many
lessons during our pday so Syster Spjut could say goodbye. We had lunch with
Myriam and were able to talk a bit about Personal Progress. We are going to
work on getting the young women excited about doing it. I have a great
testimony of it. We then visited the Palominos for dinner. It was nice to be
with them again. They are so nice to us. We usually have to run to the bus
afterwards in order to catch the last bus back to Katrineholm. We ended early
so everyone thought we would make it to the bus except it came early. We then
decided that we would have to walk home. We started and then decided it was
going to be late before we would actually make it back. So we called Marita and
she came and picked us up. We were certainly thankful for that.
I tisdags we made our
way back to Bie to visit Hans. He had been to church the week before and he
really enjoyed it. He also recieved a card from our ward mission leader and it
really impressed him. He is working on recognizing the Spirit so we talked a
lot about that and gave him the part of the lesson in Preach my Gospel with the
list of scriptures because he was unsure how it would feel to feel the spirit.
He always talks about how he feels the same feeling in any church. We had the
opportunity to go out with Marita and she showed us the more cultural part of
Katrineholm and it was very interesting. We learned a lot about the culture
from her. We didnt know that back in the day there was taxes on all mirrors
over a certain demension so that is why a split mirror is so common in sweden.
Leif and Rosmery wanted to say goodbyes as well so we went to their house and
they showed us a beautiful nature spot here and we were able to talk a bit more
about the Spirit with them as well.
I onsdags we had an
interesting day. I was eaten by mosquitoes and had to buy some more medicine
for that after we got my new companion! Syster Ridl is great, we get along
well. I was feeling a bit sick so we did some studies and organized our
apartment and we also talked a lot about the people here and spent some time in
our area book together.
I torsdags we had
district meeting in Norrköping. We talked a lot about contacting and got some
new ideas to try out. Did some role plays and it was great. We came home and
had a great lesson with Alex about faith from Alma 32. I think we found the
issue in his faith. He doesnt have enough faith yet to do something. He is
struggling so we are working on following the 10 commandments. We got to talk
with a few people and made our way home.
I fredags we did
planning and got to talk with our ward mission leader Alf and Maria. Its been
great! They have a great attitude about the work and really do all they can.
Its great. We talked with a bunch more people throughout the day and found out
that we were going to give talks on sunday.
I lördags we did
service with Kat and prepared our lessons for sunday. She is moving and really
needed help so we are organizing something further for next week. The Forsmans
invited us over and gave us dinner. We discussed specifics for Girls camp with
our girls. We had a lot of great discussion.
I sondags our talks
went well. I was a bit nervous it was ridiculous. I got done and my mouth was
super dry. We were able to attend sunday school and to young women. After
church we met with Åke and talked more about the Girls camp adventure. We are
still in planning mode. Cat asked us to come visit her and share a message
because she was feeling down so we did. She is worried about her family
situation so we were able to help her feel better. We made cupcakes to take to
our next appointment who cancelled.
I hope you have a
great week! You guys are awesome! I love you! Sorry that this is all over the
place but im distracted.
Love
Syster juker
No comments:
Post a Comment