Sunday, February 21, 2010

Somedays You Just Gotta Trust


Today was an interesting day of sorts. Stayed up way too late playing the new mario game for wii with a bunch of good friends. Then travelled safely back home to sleep! Yes sleep! Its a grand thing that not many people get these days, recently I have found it easier to get to sleep when you just have the faith to trust the Lord with your life and not worry so much about what you don't know. No matter the cluelessness you may feel or even a loss of hope. If you have faith you know that there is a plan just for you and that no matter what happens you are not alone. Well anyways, thats a bit of a tangent but, where was I going? Oh Yeah! I got home went to sleep and got up to go on a bike ride. During this lovely adventure of bicycle riding I realize that through the hills and such my front brake rubbed my tire the entire time! Part way through I realized my knees were in more pain than I had ever experienced before, even with running everyday. Then the noise made me realize what exactly was going on. Needless to say, i felt stupid! After a bit of playing mario again today I went to discuss some things with a friend from church. Overall it was a good conversation but I worry about him. Wrote a couple missionary friends recently, not just gotta figure out how to get the letters sent to where I want them to go! Hope the post office can help! Anyways my favorite day is here! SUNDAY!!!! I'm excited!

Sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment